GETTING THERE & STAYING THERE
The People Side of Sustained Operational Excellence
If you’re the leader (or aspiring leader) of any organization, these questions are critical for you to be able to answer:
- What “Leadership Reality Checks” do you need to make certain you’re aware of?
- How do you make the time to deliver effective feedback?
- What makes a recognition program “meaningful”?
- How do you make sure accountability is part of your organizational culture?
- How do you make certain your people see training as a benefit and not a punishment?
- How do you keep everyone focused on your organizational priorities?
- What do you need to do to maximize team member engagement and buy-in?
- How do you make sure the metrics you rely on are helping and not hurting you?
“GETTING THERE & STAYING THERE” answers all these very important questions and many more! No matter what type of organization or team you lead, getting consistent optimal performance from the people on your team is key to your organization’s success and your success as a leader – even if that team is your family! When it comes to sustained operational excellence, GETTING THERE is good. STAYING THERE is better!